What to bring in this 16 days Motorbike Ride?
- – A map of the route whether you take a tour guide or travel alone.
- – Pack warm clothes like a trouser, gloves, woolen cap, raincoats, rain boots, half pant, t-shirt and all kinds of weather related dresses because of the unpredictable climate of Tibet and be prepared for that.
- – Bring a good tent, first aid med kit, sleeping bag and a water bottle because they are the most essential stuffs for you to use.
- – Pack with yourself, simple bike equipment that you may have to use for your bike’s maintenance through your journey.
- – Bring with yourself a moisturizer, a proper hat and nice polarized sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun radiation.
- – You may have to be aware of the wild animals that you may encounter on your journey. – You may have to regret your decision if you don’t bring some instant snacks with you.
You can click to our link here to join and ride an adventurous biking journey with us.
Programs and day routine of the ride to Everest Base Camp:
- Arrival to Kathmandu, Stay in Kathmandu for the rest of the day and overnight stay in hotel.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and surrounding (Visa processing or China and Tibet) and overnight stay at a hotel.
- First day ride of Royal Enfield tour to Nagarkot located at the altitude of 2,200 meters. Then ride back to Kathmandu for Visa processing.
- Beginning of the journey from Kathmandu to The last Resort at the altitude of 2300 meters that is 100 Km away from Kathmandu after obtaining a Visa.
- Ride to the Border, Kodari and enter Tibet after completion of immigration and other formalities and later, ride to Nyalam (3,750 m) approximately for two hours and stay overnight at guesthouse.
- Practice of adjustment by riding/hiking around Nyalam and overnight stay at guesthouse.
- Approximately 5 hours (240 Km) ride to Old Tingri at the altitude of 4,348 meters.
- 100 Km ride from Old Tingri to Rongbuk Monastery (altitude: 5,100 m) and Everest North Base Camp exploration.
- Ride to Shigatse (altitude: 3,800 m) for approximately 7 hrs (358 km) and overnight stay at hotel.
- Approx 5 hrs (268 km) ride to Lhasa city (altitude 3,660 m).
- Sightseeing hiking around Lhasa all day and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Seven hrs (260 Km) ride to Gyantse via Lake Yamdruk Tso and Korola Pass and overnight stay at hotel.
- Ride back to New Tingri via Shigatse and Lhatse ( approx. 7 hrs, 340 km).
- Ride back to Nyalam (approx. 6 hrs, 280 km.
- Ride back to Zhangmu ( approx. 5 hrs, 145 km), and exit to Dhulikhel , Nepal after completing formalities. Farewell dinner with cultural program and overnight stay at hotel.
- Ride back to airport and final departure to onwards journey