Description & Itinerary
Day 1: Kathmandu (24 kilometers / 15 miles / 1 hour)
Arrive in Kathmandu and have a sunset biking tour to Nagarkot Hill Station (15 miles) for one hour.
Day 2: Pokhara (177 kilometers / 110 miles / 4-5 hours)
Ride toward Pokhara and visit the World Peace Stupa. Then enjoy sightseeing and boating at Phewa Lake. Overnight will be in Pokhara
Day 3: Sarangkot (24 kilometers / 15 miles / 1 hour)
Have a sunrise tour to Sarangkot and join in an adventure activity, including paragliding, bungee jumping, zip line, and ultralight. Overnight will be in Pokhara.
Day 4: Jalbire to Chitwan (121 kilometers / 75 miles / 4 hours)
Ride to Jalbire. Experience canyoning, an extreme outdoor sport that includes different techniques like abseiling, climbing, jumping, diving, and swimming. Afterward, watch a Tharu cultural dance presentation. Overnight will be in Chitwan.
Day 5: Chitwan
Today’s agenda includes yoga or a spiritual activity, canoe ride, jeep jungle safari, and crocodile river sightseeing. Overnight will be in Chitwan.
Day 6: Kurintar (48 kilometers / 30 miles / 1 hour)
Ride to Riverside Spring Resort and enjoy a beach activity and barbecue dinner. Overnight will be in Kurintar.
Day 7: Kathmandu (105 kilometers / 65 miles / 2.5 hrs)
Ride back to Kathmandu. Celebrate your last night with a farewell cocktail dinner. Overnight will be Kathmandu.
Day 8: Departure
Today will be spent at your leisure. You can shop before you head toward the airport for your departure.
Supreme Biking /4WD experience
Thrill Seekers Appetite
Riding Roaring in the Land of Himalayas
Wild Life extra Thrill
Wanderlust in Pokhara
Organic Home stay Lifestyle
Paddle beyond the hills.
Professional Crew Members with all necessary equipment
Dinner at Nagarkot
BB Plan in Pokhara
Full board meals in chitwan including permits and entrance fee
Cocktail farewell dinner at Kathmandu
All inclusive customized meals plans
Inclusive all governments taxes ,entrance fee and Permits.
- Terrain: asphalt
- Bike: rental bike (Royal Enfield models)
- Total mileage: 394 kilometers / 310 miles
- Daily rides: 24 to 177 kilometers / 15 to 110 miles / 1-4 hours
- Riding gear: available to rent: helmets, jacket, gloves, knee & shin protection and raincoat
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Motorcycle tour in the Bagmati and Gandaki Zone
- Rental of a 500cc or 350cc E-starter Bullet motorcycle
- Services of an experienced road captain
- Backup mechanic crew and spare parts
- Transport vehicle for luggage
- Early-morning sunrise in Sarangkot
- Canyoning in Jalbire Canyon
- Beach activity in Riverside Springs Resort
- Full-day jungle safari in Chitwan National Park
- 8 nights accommodation
- Breakfast and lunch or dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Kurintar
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in Chitwan
- Farewell dinner at the end of the trip
- Transfer from Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM)
- Entrance fees
What’s not included
- Expenses of personal nature
- Drinks or mineral water
- Phone calls and Wi-Fi
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Travel and evacuation insurance
- Tips for your crew
- A reservation requires a deposit of 25% of the total price.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled.
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.